Fear of Flying
Hypnosis can be used to overcome the irrational fear of flying that so many people have by suggesting ways to change the thinking patterns associated with this fear.
Call us today and we will be more than happy help you get on that plane and enjoy the experience!
Do you find that the mere thought of getting on a plane causes you to:
- Begin to sweat and hyperventilate
- Get dry mouth or feel like you might get sick
- Have a panic attack and feel your heart racing
- Take a bus, train or drive, when a plane trip is the more logical way to travel
- Feel claustrophobic and out of control
- Every muscle in your body to tense up
Fear of flying is one of the most common phobias people can develop. It is usually developed from an experience an individual had in the past regarding flying or maybe a compounded phobia stemming from fear of heights or being in confined and closed spaces. The good news is that hypnosis can access the subconscious mind and re-pattern the thought process to enable the individual to overcome their fear of flying!
Contact us today at 774-991-0574 and begin the transformational hypnosis work to help you enjoy your next plane trip!